custom wedding invitations
First things first: Congratulations on your Engagement!
This is a very exciting time, and with so many little details, it may feel overwhelming. You want your wedding suite to reflect the both of you, but where do you even start? That is where I come in! As your wedding suite designer and illustrator, I will create a custom suite that perfectly captures your relationship. We will work together to perfect your creative vision, select the appropriate wording, color schemes... the list goes on and on. Your wedding suite will feel personal, artistic and unique -- just like you!
Whether you're interested in save-the-date announcements or a full wedding suite, I am interested in helping you at any point during your wedding planning process. You can find more information about the different packages offered and my design process below. If you like what you see, let's get this ball rolling:
The most important thing about wedding invitations is that they accurately represent a couple. I want guests to open your invitations and say,
"Wow, that's SO them!"
Your family and friends truly know you best. In order for your wedding invitations to enthrall your loved ones, I will have to get to know you too! The first step to designing your custom order is for you to take my questionnaire. The questionnaire takes approximately 10 minutes and includes questions related to your interests, hobbies, style, and history.
Once I've received your questionnaire, we will start the design process. This ensures that the portrait I create is an accurate representation of you!
custom wedding suite packages:
The Minimalist - Save The Date w/ Custom Portrait
The Impressionist - Formal Invitation w/ Custom Portrait
The Surrealist - Formal Invitation w/ Custom Portrait, Response Card, Handwritten Return Addresses on Envelope
The Expressionist - Save The Date, Formal Invitation w/ Custom Portrait, Response Card, Handwritten Return Addresses on Envelope
The Romanticist - Save The Date, Formal Invitation w/ Custom Portrait, Details Card, Response Card, Handwritten Return Addresses on Envelope
I want your wedding suite to feel like a work of art. That is why the invitations will come in a transparent envelope, revealing the custom portrait. This reflects the way fine art prints are traditionally packaged and presented.
Each invitation is editioned, just as a series of art prints is editioned. This further emphasizes the unique nature of your wedding suite, as your guests receive their own numbered print.
the design process:
- Questionnaire - This process all starts with me getting to know you better. That way I can create the most meaningful product that fits your personal style best!
- Proposal Agreement - Once I look over your questionnaire, I will reach out to you. We will discuss your questionnaire, answer any further questions you may have, and build a proposal based on your needs. Once the contract and deposit has been received, you'll be added to my project calendar.
- Let's Meet! - Now that all of the logistics are out of the way, it's time for the fun stuff: to meet up! Whether that be for coffee, a phone call, Facetime or Skype, we will be able to go over all of the design material: the couples illustration, color schemes, wording, etc. This will ensure that your wedding suite is exactly what you envision!
- Design Proofs - After we've nailed down a direction for your design, I'll create a timeline for you so that you'll be able to know exactly when you'll be receiving proofs, updates, and your final order. You may have up to two design revisions if necessary.
- The Final Design - Once the final design is approved, it's off to the printer! Congratulations, you've checked off a major wedding to-do. After a few final touches, your custom suite will be shipped to you with an abundance of love and care!
I can't wait to work with you! If you have any further questions, please feel free to head over to my 'contact' page. If you're ready to get going, let's start the questionnaire!