custom wedding services
illuminating love's artistic narrative
First things first: Congratulations on your Engagement!
This is a very exciting time, and with so many little details it may feel overwhelming. You want your wedding details to reflect the both of you, but where do you even start? That is where I come in! As your wedding suite designer and illustrator, I will create custom details that are artfully crafted and perfectly capture your relationship. We will work together to hone your creative vision, select the appropriate wording, color schemes... the list goes on and on. Your wedding will feel personal, artistic and unique -- just like you!
Whether you're interested in save-the-date announcements, a full wedding suite, or even custom decor, I am interested in helping you at any point during your wedding planning process. You can find more information about the different packages offered and my design process below. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions along the way!
The most important thing about any wedding is that it accurately represents the couple. I want your guests to say, "Wow, that's SO them"!
Your family and friends truly know you best. In order for your wedding to enthrall your loved ones, I will have to get to know you, too! The first step to designing your custom order is for you to take my questionnaire. The questionnaire takes approximately 10 minutes and includes questions related to your interests, hobbies, style, and history.
My wedding services are broken down below. That being said, everyone is different. Each package can be customized and fine-tuned to fit your needs. You need invitations? You got it. Custom printed linen napkins? Check. Menus, programs, thank you cards? Sure! Whatever the request may be, I've got you covered.
custom wedding invitation packages:
The Minimalist - Save The Date
The Impressionist - Formal Invitation
The Surrealist - Formal Invitation, Response Card, Handwritten Return Addresses on Envelope
The Expressionist - Save The Date, Formal Invitation Response Card, Handwritten Return Addresses on Envelope
The Romanticist - Save The Date, Formal Invitation, Details Card, Response Card, Handwritten Return Addresses on Envelope
***If you are interested in design services other than stationery, complete the questionnaire and include more information about your design request. There are zero creative limitations, I would be thrilled to create a one-of-a-kind package for your needs!
Your wedding stationery should feel like a work of art. That is why the invitations will come in a vellum OR clear cellophane envelope, revealing the custom illustration. This mirrors the way fine art prints are traditionally packaged and presented. Each invitation is editioned, which further emphasizes the unique nature of your wedding suite, as your guests receive their very own titled, numbered, and signed print.
the design process:
- Questionnaire - The process all starts with me getting to know you better. That way I can create the most meaningful product that fits your personal style best!
- Proposal Agreement - Once I look over your questionnaire, I will reach out to you. We will discuss your questionnaire, answer any further questions you may have and build a proposal based on your needs. Once the contract and deposit has been received, you'll be added to my project calendar.
- Let's Meet! - Now that all of the logistics are out of the way, it's time for the fun stuff: to meet up! Whether that be for coffee, a phone call, Facetime or Skype, we will be able to go over all of the design material. This will ensure that your wedding details are exactly as you envision!
- Design Proofs - After we've nailed down a direction for your design, I'll create a timeline for you so that you'll be able to know exactly when you'll be receiving proofs, updates, and your final order. You may have up to two design revisions if necessary.
- The Final Design - Once the final design is approved, it's off to the printer! After a few final touches, your custom suite will be shipped to you with an abundance of love and care!
I offer a wide range of creative services and I can't wait to work with you! If you have any further questions, please feel free to head over to my 'contact' page. If you're ready to start designing, let's start the questionnaire!